I’m running to extend my proven record in advocating for children and families into local government. I believe we can strengthen Palm Beach County’s future through leadership and idea innovation.
Get to Know Jon
Community involvement is an important component of my personal and professional life, and my service at these organizations has been integral in shaping the focus of my campaign:
• Board Chair, Families First of Palm Beach County
• Community Advisory Council, St. Mary’s Medical Center, West Palm Beach
• Leadership Palm Beach County
• Zoning Advisory Board, Lake Clarke Shores
My campaign for County Commissioner, District 3 is focused on:
- Creating a pro-business environment
- Helping the small business community rebuild, as we emerge from the extended shutdowns during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Increasing vital mental health resources
- Building community leadership
- Ensuring affordable work force housing
My beautiful wife Kristi, our daughter, and I make our home in Lake Clarke Shores, Florida.
Outside of my family, professional, and community responsibilities, I enjoy CrossFit, cigars, and reading. I graduated from Palm Beach Atlantic University in 2005, with a bachelor’s degree in computer information systems. During my collegiate basketball career at PBA, I led the team as a captain, and was awarded All American honors.